Freshsales Logo freshchat

Start a new topic

Ticket tool for font and size

It would be important for us to have more control over the font in the ticket. Right now we can't change the font and the size from there which is very important for a Helpdesk.

Even more when the editor does strange things as changing the font or the font size itself when i press Enter.

For now, we are forced to copy/paste in word change the font and the size and copy /paste again in freshdesk that's not normal to do not have control over this in freshdesk itself...

Thx you,

10 people have this problem

I second this. I am having a hard time changing the font in my email replies. The body and the signature have different fonts, it looks very strange. It would be much better to be able to change the font from the system rather than Word. 

Thanks,

2 people like this

same here.

we have around 11 users and possibly it will be 30 by the end of the year. and we want more control over the font like changing the size of the font or Different font ..word art etc etc

1 person likes this

Still waiting for a closure? This is a basic requirement I feel. Why is Freshdesk taking so much time?

There should also be an option to copy and paste from spreadsheet and Word in the same format (including tables and formatting)

2 people like this
+1 most of our content is generated in word and then transferred to Freshdesk. This causes all types of issues, so we must always cancel the formatting and add the formatting manually. And, in the process we are forced to use the Freshdesk Font. Yes this frustrating but has become the norm for us and we have over 600 pieces of content :(

1 person likes this

The body and signature have different fonts, making it look lazy to the customer but forcing us to type 'kind regards, XYZ' every time we finish an email

Login or Signup to post a comment